The Nitecore New i2 Intellicharger is compatible with 1.2V, 3.7V, 4.2V and 4.35V batteries and a range of cells.
The NEW i2 charger from Nitecore improves upon the original model with six new features:
- 100% Charging Acceleration
- Active Current Distribution Technology
- Expanded Compatibility to Support 3.7V and 4.35V batteries
- IMR Battery Restoration
- Automatic Current Selection Based on Battery Capacity
- Automatic Detection of Non-Rechargeable Lithium Batteries
100% Charging acceleration means the NEW i2 can charge at up to 1000mA current in one slot.
Active current distribution (ACD) technology allows for the dynamic distribution of the NEW i2's charging power. For example, when two batteries are being charged in the NEW i2 and one of them completes charging, all charging power will automatically go to the other slot and charge the battery at the fastest speed.